Daily Lesson Plan
Time : 8:50am – 9:20am
Topic : Guided Writing-Writing About Weekend Activities.
1. To enable students to generate ideas in coming up with a mind-map
2. To enable students to expand notes given.
3. To enable students to contribute ideas in a discussion.
1. Brainstorming session to elicit ideas based on the notes given.
2. Teacher formed a mind-map based on students’ response on the screen.
3. Generate on how to write an activity with family.
1. Get each student to describe their most memorable weekend with their family.
2. Read notes given on the screen
3. Write about weekend activities based on the notes given.
Post- Instructional Stage.
1. Teacher asks student about the moral values for the lesson today.
2. Teacher gives a few examples of moral values to the student.